Join Hannah’s List
Be a part of NCJW’s Washington Institute 2016 by joining Hannah’s List with a gift of $250 and above. As a member of Hannah’s List, your name will be proudly listed in the Washington Institute Recognition Book and visibly displayed throughout Washington Institute.
Your online contribution enables your dollars to be put to work immediately. If you prefer, print this form and mail it along with your check or credit card information to NCJW's New York Headquarters.
Please call the Development Department at 212 870 2742 to make a contribution over the phone or to obtain information about making a wire transfer or gift of stock or appreciated securities.
The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations, and we will only share personal information if you have given us specific permission to do so.
NCJW is recognized as an organization described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Contributions to it are tax deductible to the full extent provided by the law. NCJW's EIN is 13-1641076
You will receive an automatic reply which will include information to document your gift for your tax deduction. If your gift is $18 or more, you will additionally receive a letter in the mail to the address you provide.
Two types of information are collected:
1. Personal, or "individually identifiable," information you provide to us; and
2. Standard web server/visitor traffic information, commonly referred to as "aggregate information," regarding overall Web site traffic patterns. Normally, web servers collect this type of basic information as part of their web log processes. We do not report on individual user sessions.
While processing your visit to our site, there are instances when NCJW collects individually identifiable information in order to better facilitate the purpose of your visit. For example if you wish to donate to NCJW or any of its programs, we will collect such as your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, and credit card information. We process this information via a secure, encrypted SSL session. SSL is the proven standard for secure Web messaging transactions. We maintain records of all financial transactions in a secure location accessible only by authorized staff. Standard credit card information (card number, card type, expiration date) is discarded from our server after the transaction is complete.
Occasionally, NCJW may contact individuals who have provided their individually identifiable information through the Web site in order to supply you with news and information.
We aggregate unlinked personal information and use it to:
1. Improve our marketing and promotional efforts,
2. Statistically analyze site usage,
3. Improve our content and product offerings, and
4. Customize our site's content and layout.
This enables us to improve our site and tailor it to better meet our users' needs. In these situations, however, we remove any ties to information that could be used to personally identify you.
If you wish to restrict the use of your contact information, you may let us know by:
1. Contacting NCJW at 475 Riverside Drive, Suite 1901, New York, NY 10115
2. E-mailing NCJW from our Web site. Use the "contact us" link (this is usually found on each NCJW web page, in the About Us menu).
3. Contacting NCJW via email at: email@example.com.